A series of workshops that will amplify some of main themes of the Oceans in a High CO2 World Symposium will take place prior to or after the main meeting.
These less formal workshops will comprise oral presentations, discussion sessions and in some cases hands-on practical sessions. The structure of each workshop will evolve over the coming few months.
Click on the links below for the workshop descriptions. Please contact the workshop coordinators to express your interest.
- Coral reefs in a high CO2 world – Heron Island (27 – 30 April 2016) – CANCELLED
- xFOCE systems: present status and future developments workshop (29 April 2016) – UPDATED Now one day only.
- Chemical, biological, and statistical considerations for ocean acidification experiments (28, 29 April and 2 May 2016)
- Global Ocean Acidification Observing Network (GOA-ON) Workshop (8-10 May 2016)
- Multiple stressors and marine biota (9-11 May 2016)